T E R M S A N D C O N D I T I O N S
1. No persons under 18 are permitted to attend any events with Spirit Hunters Ltd.
2. Due to restrictions at our locations heavily pregnant women are not allowed on any of our events.
3. Several locations are not suitable for clients with disabilities. If you would like any additional information regarding our locations please email us.
4. Absolutely no alcohol or drugs are permitted on any event with Spirit Hunters Ltd. Should any guest arrive under the influence of alcohol or drugs and / or is suspected of bringing alcohol or drugs to the event, will be removed from the premises immediately regardless of any adverse weather conditions and / or travel arrangements.
No refunds will be given.
5. Spirit Hunters Ltd do not allow smoking indoors at any of our locations. Candles, matches or any other potential fire hazards are not to be used during your stay at our events.
6. Spirit Hunters Ltd will not be liable for any damage or loss to property or personal equipment either on the journey to the event, during the event and on the journey home from the event. This includes any damage that may be caused by any spiritual or poltergeist activity during the event.
7. It is important that each client is aware that they attend the events at their own risk. Spirit Hunters Ltd accept no liability for any accident / incident / injury to a client however it may be caused.
8. Each attendee will act in a responsible manner and respect the needs of others. You will not cause harm or injury to anyone else or put yourself or anyone else in danger. You will respect the nature of the event and behave appropriately. Upon leaving the event you will ensure that you will respect the needs of nearby residents by leaving quietly and quickly, due to the lateness of the hour.
9. Spirit Hunters Ltd accepts not responsibility for any clothing, equipment, damage to vehicles, parking fines, clamping of vehicles. All property belonging to you are your own responsibility and we would urge you to keep all said articles safe whilst attending the event.
10. Unless otherwise stated there are no sleeping facilities at our events.
11. By accepting and agreeing with these terms and conditions you are further indemnifying the promoters / organisers / individuals from and against all legal liability in respect of any claims, damages, costs, penalties, actions, demands, proceedings, any of kind of legal suits, losses or expenses amounted in respect of or arising out of the injury to or death of any person(s), or damage to any property arising to the clients participation and involvement in the event or activity or premises pertaining to the event.
12. There may be occasions when events have to be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of Spirit Hunters Ltd. If an event is cancelled then you will be given a full refund of monies paid for said event. However, if the event is rescheduled Spirit Hunters Ltd may put limitations on any refunds requested. We will endeavour to ensure that every client is made aware of a cancelled event as soon as possible. However, if this has not been possible, Spirit Hunters Ltd will not refund any expenses incurred due to the cancellation of the event, this includes travel and hotel expenses.
13. Due to the condition of some of our locations, it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that they are wearing appropriate clothing and footwear.
14. We endeavour to offer a psychic element to our events through the use of psychics and mediums. Spirit Hunters Ltd make no guarantees regarding paranormal activity at any of our events, therefore we are not responsible for any information or lack of during the event. You are responsible for making your own decisions about what you are experiencing, and act according to your own beliefs.
There are no guarantees in relation to what is truth, and what may be an offered opinion.
15. It is your responsibility for all transport to and from an event. We will not accept any liability for lateness, due to traffic conditions. It is your responsibility to park your vehicle in a safe and legal manner. We will not accept any liability for any damage / theft caused to your vehicle, during an even. It will be up to you to secure your vehicle in a safe manner.
16. These terms and conditions are non-negotiable, and your booking of an event demonstrates their acceptance by you, the client. These conditions and any contract into which they are incorporated shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
17. The use of cameras, filming and recording equipment is permitted on our events. Any footage caught is deemed to be for personal use only and not for public view. Before commencing video or audio capture, you must advise anybody being recorded so that they are aware and have the choice not to be included.
18. Any information that we receive from you or that is requested by us in relation to names, addresses, email addresses or contact telephone numbers is sensitive and will not be used for any purposes other than to be incorporated into our database for Spirit Hunters Ltd as per data protection laws.
19. Spirit Hunters Ltd hold all their events at locations that have demonstrated paranormal activity witnessed either by ourselves or others. It is impossible to guarantee what activity mar occur during an event. This may be minimal or very intense resulting in injury to yourself or your clothing or your belongings due to paranormal activity. Spirit Hunters Ltd accept no responsibility for what may occur as a result of any paranormal activity. It also accepts no responsibility if minimal or no activity is experienced on an event.
C A N C E L L A T I O N S A N D R E F U N D S
It is your responsibility at the time of booking, to ensure that you are able to make the event date. We cannot offer a refund or transfer your place(s) if you are unable to attend. Our locations are paid for in advance, and we are liable for these costs, even if you cannot make the event. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
We can cancel a Spirit Hunters Ltd event at any time for any reason at our own discretion. We can particularly cancel an event if not enough customers have booked to make it financially viable to operate. If we have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as reasonably possible. In these circumstances you will be given a full refund of any monies paid or have the choice to move your booking to another event (within reason) but we will have no other liability whatsoever to you. This includes refunds on any hotel bookings or refunds on any travel arrangements or other costs incurred relating to the cancelled event.
Deposit payment options will secure your place/s on the event and are non refundable, but the balance payment should be made no later than 4 weeks prior to the event. If the balance payment is not received by the due date, Spirit Hunters Ltd have the right to re-sell your places and retain any deposit payment already received
B E H A V I O U R P O L I C Y
We want all of our guests to enjoy our events and to feel safe. One disruptive guest can have an adverse affect on any event. We would therefore like you to read and agree to the terms, set out in this policy.
There is a strict behaviour code on our events which all guests should be made aware of.
No behaviour will be tolerated that has detrimental impact on the event or the other guests. Any behaviour deemed inappropriate will be dealt with swiftly, and the person(s) concerned will be automatically removed from the event regardless of any transport difficulties or any adverse weather conditions.
Due to the "Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008", which replaced the "Fraudulent Medium Act of 1951" we are obliged to state the following: "All services provided with Spirit Hunters Ltd, are for entertainment purposes only."